Your Guide to Buy Property in Goa! (Part 1)
When you are looking for apartments for sale in North Goa there are so many questions you have to think about before making one of the most substantial investments of your life. You have to evaluate whether you want to buy a furnished or unfurnished apartment, should it be near a beach or a poolside, do you want to have a big garden or more patio area?
There are quite a few things to consider when it comes to buying a property. It is therefore not unusual to think carefully about the aftermaths of buying your property with or without furniture and appliances. Both options each have their own advantages and disadvantages. We have made a helpful guide of the pros and cons for both scenarios, which will help you decide while you make a deal to buy Goa Villa. Hopefully the content of this blog and the next one help you to make the right decision.
Find out what your preference is, after reading about our detailed list of the main advantages and disadvantages of buying an unfurnished or furnished apartment in Goa in this blog and next. Let’s go!
Choosing furniture for an apartment you want to buy, let's say, your dream luxury villas in Candolim Goa, is not always that easy. We all know, if you want to get it right the first time, you need to invest both time and money. It is key to find the best products at exactly the right price.
In addition to that, you want to consider what kind of furniture you want to buy. There are so many sustainable options available in the market that are unparalleled in quality that you would prefer ditching the age-old and boring wood furniture. Bamboo furniture by Mianzi or Cane furniture is some really good options. When you buy your beach house in Goa, you want it to be perfect, exactly like you dreamt it to be.
Now let us consider some advantages of buying out a furnished apartment.
- Habitable immediately: The apartment already has everything you need to move indirectly. You don't have to worry about furniture or so, just move in and enjoy.
- Wider Target Group: This type of property is interesting for all kinds of people either you are a bachelor or with a family who is looking for accommodation for work or study and have less free time or are looking for good quality with a beautiful interior in the budget. You can always add the furniture of your choice in the future. As a result, when you buy a property in Goa near beach. This type of apartment is also perfectly suitable for people who decide on sharing a place.
- The value of the apartment: Once you start investing in the apartment, in whatever way, it increases in value. And if you also do it right? Then you end up with a very attractive apartment to live in or rent out, and you can end up with better revenues.
- Social Diaries: A furnished apartment looks better when you are hosting a housewarming dinner. So when your friends and family look at your luxury furnished apartment, they can be easily impressed by what they see. This could eventually lead to you buying the apartment better and faster.
- Furniture and appliances control: Have you put time and effort into furnishing the apartment you are buying? If so, you should always keep your receipts, manuals, and guarantee certificates. As soon as there are problems on the horizon, you can quickly access any relevant information and solve the problem or replace an item.
- The investment itself: Decorating and furnishing an apartment requires an extra investment in time and money. Everything you are adding to the apartment – from beds to a dishwasher – costs money. If you have all of it provided to you, you don't have to worry about added expenses.
Now we will look into some of the disadvantages of buying out a furnished apartment.
Although you have already read that buying a furnished apartment can be very tempting and more lucrative, you should also be aware of the disadvantages when buying with or without furniture and appliances (for example washing machines and refrigerators).
- Damages or breakdowns: You should always be aware that both furniture and appliances will be showing signs of wear and tear after the apartment has been lived in for a certain time. Besides that, things can break and then need replacing, if they can no longer be repaired. So after the expiry of the warranty, you are on your own.
- It’s all in the details: Do not be tempted to drag your old furniture or regularly used appliances from your own home to the new apartment you intend to buy. We always want a fresh and modern apartment and interior and bringing in the old stuff might affect the look and feel of interior intricacies. If you can manage the details, it will be worth your while in the end.
- Maintenance expenses: Furnished apartments might have some appliances that you might not have required but now as you have them the cost to maintain them might add to the expense. The question is are you ready to afford them?
- Inventory list: When you buy your new property, you should always have a list of all the items in the apartment. Inventory should be taken from the builder with receipts and warranty information and checked in for quality.
- Repairs or replacements: Things break, and you can't help it. With time, some wear and tear are bound to happen. Sometimes items can be repaired, but sometimes it will cost extra to have them replaced. When the builder is not responsible for breaking or damaging it, you will have to pay those expenses from your own pocket.
- More Price: A furnished apartment is higher in price than an unfurnished apartment, so if you look for a Candolim apartment for sale, with furniture and appliances, you can expect an increase in the price of the apartment.
📌 It is good to know that Veera Group offers comprehensive maintenance services for both furnished and unfurnished apartments. This means all inventory elements are checked, repaired and, if necessary, replaced. And don’t forget to take out insurance that covers any damages that cannot be claimed by the builders.
To know more about the advantages and disadvantages of unfurnished apartments check our next blog.
If you are looking for property to buy in Goa, Delhi - NCR, Rajasthan, check www.veeradevelopers.com / www.veeragoa.com
20 Jul 2021
planning to buy property in Goa